Triumph Tech Careers.
Technical Recruiter/HR Coordinator
Triumph Tech is an Advanced Tier AWS Partner. We are based out of Philadelphia, PA , Naples Florida, Seattle, Washington, and South New Jersey. We specialize in Migrations, DevOps, Containers, server-less, data & analytics, and ML/AI. We are looking for a brilliant individual to join our growing team. We have great benefits, company profit share and salary.
This role is 100% remote.
As an Corporate Technical Recruiter/HR Coordinator , you will report to the CEO. You will be responsible for pursuing new candidates, and managing Triumph Tech’s HR processes. You will work closely with Triumph Tech’s Project Managers and executives to identify Triumph Tech’s resourcing needs. You will be responsible for building relationships with potential candidates.
• Sourcing and screening of potential IT candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent openings for Triumph Tech.
• Learn and understand all of Triumph Techs' service offerings.
• Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings. Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
• Interview prospective candidates and educate candidates on company process.
• Responsible for processing and contacting qualified candidates who respond to Triumph Tech via phone, email or web.
• Establish relationships with potential candidates to build pipeline.
• Coordinate or conduct screening activities (e.g., drug screens, reference checks).
• Responsible for increasing number of qualified applicants in database.
• Be familiar with Cloud industry trends, including client, market.
• Track/communicate new technology trends
• Attend training sessions, including those where active participation is expected
• Meet or exceed weekly recruitment goal expectations.
• Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for all open positions; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
• Oversee the employment process
• Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
• Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training development initiatives
• Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
• Conduct or acquire background checks and employee eligibility verifications
• Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance
• Develop and maintain talent management processes
• Complete monthly and annual required reporting (New Hire Reporting, IPEDS, etc.) • Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
• Perform other duties as assigned
• A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
• Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
• Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
• Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
• AWS Cloud Practitioner preferred and if you don’t have it be willing to get within first 30 days of employment
Compensation and Benefits:
• As a Technical Recruiter you will receive a competitive base salary and bonus
• You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Interested in a career at Triumph Tech?