Triumph Tech Careers.
Triumph Tech is an Advanced Tier AWS partner. Triumph Tech and is one of the fastest going AWS partners in the country and we are hiring DevOps Engineers at all levels. Triumph Tech has operations in Philadelphia, PA, Long Island, NY, South New Jersey, Naples, Florida, Washington, DC, and Seattle, Washington. Join our growing team. Great Benifts, company profit share plan, and AWS training.
This role is 100% remote.
This DevOps role will focus on our infrastructure and security practices. You will work in AWS with Terraform, Jenkins -> Buildkite, AWS Cognito, Lambda, Kubernetes, Docker, Circle CI.
• Work with development to understand solution architecture, building requirements in order to properly build the CI/CD pipelines.
• Contribute to automation of our code delivery pipeline with the goal of one-click deployments, rollbacks, and parameterized builds.
• Build tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
• Implement and improve our tools for CI/CD pipelines.
• Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
• Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
• Investigate and resolve technical issues.
• Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Review the implementation of security controls and evaluate effectiveness, make recommendations for improvements.
• Keep abreast of security incidents and act as a primary control point during information security incidents
• Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
• Contribute to the conversation concerning sprints and deliverables. Attributes / Personal Skill
• Own it. Take technical responsibility for a family of systems - be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement to keep our production systems scaling and performing fast
• Speak up! Contribute to the conversation concerning sprints and deliverables
• Get involved. Design and architect systems that can span multiple teams and/or products
• Be thoughtful. Communicate with leadership, product owners, technologists and users to build useful, dependable solutions
• Think critically. Break down complex problems into elegant technical solutions to intelligently solve problems for our patients and internal stakeholders
• Ability to dive in, go with the flow, prioritize, and support the needs of a rapidly growing startup!
• Be curious! Actively contribute to the adoption of strong architecture, best practices, and new technologies Desired Skills and Experience
• 5~ years of hands-on experience as a DevOps Engineer in an AWS Cloud environment.
• Generalized expertise in DevOps methodology & tooling
• Solid experience building new pipelines from scratch using Jenkins & GitHub.
• Strong experience with Terraform on AWS.
• Strong experience in Docker & Kubernetes.
• Skilled with scripting in Python, Bash, node, Ruby.
• Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux
• Solid understanding of security best practices and audit.
• Familiarity with different type of tests: Unit Test, Integration Test, Smoke Test, Regression Test, Acceptance Test, and System Test
• Strong familiarity with software configuration management systems and/or source code version control systems, Subversion, Git and Mercurial experience
• Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
Interested in a career at Triumph Tech?