Triumph Tech Careers.
Customer Solutions Architect
Triumph Tech is an Advanced Tier AWS Partner. We are based out of Philadelphia, PA , Naples Florida, Seattle, Washington, and South New Jersey. We specialize in Migrations, DevOps, Containers, server-less, data & analytics, and ML/AI. We are looking for a brilliant individual to join our growing team. We have great benefits, company profit share and salary.
This role is 100% remote.
Provide technical support in sales calls, solution presentations, and assist the sales team with understanding customer requirements.
· Take joint ownership of the assigned accounts/opportunities with the sales on technical issues.
· Lead and facilitate discovery and scoping sessions with clients.
· Anticipate customer needs and identify appropriate solution alternatives.
· Understand client business process and potential constraints (budget, timeline, expertise, etc.) to define optimal and reasonable project scope and level-of-effort estimates to implement those.
· Create and defend solution estimate and Statement of Work.
· Respond to customer questions and objections on technical issues.
· Coordinate with Certified Technical Architects, integration, and data consultants, and others, as needed, for specific technical design requirements.
· Work with Client Executives and Consulting team to develop customer demonstrations and prototypes.
· Conduct knowledge transfer to delivery team during the sales-to-delivery hand-off.
Required Experience, Skills and Technology Qualifications
- LANDING ZONES: Be responsible for designing, deploying and supporting cloud-based hosting environments on AWS using services like AWS Control Tower, Service Catalog and Infrastructure-As-Code with Cloudformation and AWS CDK.
- NETWORKING: Design, develop and implement advanced networking architectures in AWS using multi-account segmentation and support strong boundary protection concepts including AWS Transit Gateway, Private Link, VPC Peering, AWS Resource Access Manager (RAM), CIDR block planning, Subnets, WAF, ALB, ELB, Network Firewall
- SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION: Architect and implement systems management and automation using AWS Systems Manager (SSM), EC2 ImageBuilder, Service Catalog and third-party tools for DISA STIG, CIS Benchmarks. Must have experience with both Windows and Linux.
- KUBERNETES: Develop and implement EKS, ECS, Docker and containerized solution architectures with advanced engineering concepts around security, segmentation, vulnerability and image scanning, and integration with third-party tools like Sysdig Falco, Calico, Service Mesh etc
- Be responsible for designing, deploying and supporting cloud-based hosting environments on AWS using transient routing, load-balancing and highly available architectures spanning data centers/regions
- Design, develop and support Kubernetes based hosting environments using services like EKS, Openshift amongst others
- Evaluate and recommend AWS services, third-party software and services covering cybersecurity, networking, identity, CI/CD, firewalls, and migration services
- Self-starter with experience in networking, virtualization, and server management with the ability to operate with minimal directions and produces results
- Develop complex infrastructure-as-code automation solutions using CloudFormation, Powershelp Ansible or Chef
- Support pre-sales engagements covering infrastructure, network connectivity, identity, encryption, CI/CD and cloud migration projects
- Mentor and grow team members through training, knowledge sharing and lead practice building activities
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a customer service based approach. They should have experience and familiarity with infrastructure, VPN, cloud, virtualization, security and networking and familiarity with cloud computing. This is a hands-on implementation and architecture role.
• AWS Solutions Architect Pro Cert Needed
• No Travel Required.
• No Agencies please.
• Job Type: Full-time.
• Five years-ten years experience
Interested in a career at Triumph Tech?