Triumph Tech Careers.
Triumph Tech is an Advanced Tier AWS Partner. We are based out of Philadelphia, PA , Naples Florida, Seattle, Washington, and South New Jersey. We specialize in Migrations, DevOps, Containers, server-less, data & analytics, and ML/AI. We are looking for a brilliant individual to join our growing team. We have great benefits, company profit share and salary.
This role is 100% remote.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner a must
Preferred locations. VA, DC, NYC, Seattle WA, Los Angles California, Chicago IL
As an Account Executive, you will report to the Director of Sales. You will be responsible for pursuing new sales prospects, cross-selling and upselling to select existing customers. You will work closely with assigned AWS sales teams and will be responsible for building relationships and collaboration plans with AWS. You will have an in-depth understanding of AWS services and provide recommendations to customers on how to address their business needs.
- Generate sales and promote growth within assigned territory
- Establish, build and maintain customer relationships with key decision makers in support of providing business solutions and tools
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with AWS Account managers
- Maintain communication and reporting cadence with key stakeholders at AWS to track and report on individual leads and opportunities, as well as overall pipeline and business results in your territory
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of AWS products in order to educate customers on the nuances and specifics of offerings
- Ensure customer needs and issues
- Prioritize high profile and high potential accounts by size, volume, usage, and potential for upselling opportunities
- Collaborate with Triumph Tech's Solutions Architects to create client proposals; manage contract creation and negotiations
- Collaborate with our demand generation team on prospecting campaigns
- 3+ years of technology-related sales or business development experience
- 3+ years consultative selling of professional and/or managed services
- Experience managing complex sales cycles; strong closing skills
- Experience managing contract negotiations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience communicating with c-suite executives
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification or ASA preferred
- Must be able and willing to manage 20% travel
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents
- Paid time off
- Flex stipend for use on cell phone, home internet, etc
- Casual work environment
- Company Profit Share Plan
Interested in a career at Triumph Tech?