Triumph Tech is a Premier Tier AWS Partner. We are based out of Philadelphia, PA , Naples Florida, Seattle, Washington, and South New Jersey. We specialize in Migrations, DevOps, Containers, server-less, data & analytics, and ML/AI. We are looking for a brilliant individual to join our growing team. We have great benefits, company profit share and salary.
Must be able to work on Multiple projects at once
Must have experience with AWS cloud Projects
*Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. *PMP or PMI certification. *4-10 years experience.
- Proven project management experience.
- People management and team building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities.
- Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization.
- Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions.
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a small and large-scale, multi-platform systems environment.
- AWS Experience is a must
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
- Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising.
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
- Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs.
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing.
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures.
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses.
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized.
- Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors.
Interested in a career at Triumph Tech?