Triumph Tech is a Premier Tier Amazon Web Services Partner. We are focused on helping customers leverage the capabilities of the AWS cloud in order to achieve Operational Excellence, Security, Reliability, Performance, and Total Cost Optimization.
This role is 100% remote.
– AWS Cloud Practitioner a must
The role of cloud computing has changed the shape of business and as a Premier Partner of AWS, Triumph is at the forefront of helping customers take advantage of its agility, scalability, and availability. The Principal Consultant plays a direct leadership role in our critical customer engagements. This role will act as a project CEO including validating delivery resources and project plans are accurately defined based upon client needs. In addition, you’ll act as an escalation point at the executive level to remove blockers toward the success of the project. Finally, serve as a trusted advisor at the executive level to define and build more business. We have a passion for keeping our heads in the clouds so our customers don’t have to. If you share that passion along with a great passion for AWS, we’d love to speak with you!
- 10+ years of experience with leading delivery initiatives
- 3 years of experience in professional services consulting background in partnership with AWS
- Led successful complex business transformation projects with a diverse organization including technical delivery, leadership, and senior executives
- Experience with developing client relationships at a senior executive level
- Ability to easily translate technical concepts and effectively communicate to various audiences from technical individual contributors to C-level executives
- Oversee and lead our delivery team on critical customer engagements at the executive leadership level
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor with our customers to find additional opportunities and partner with the sales team to close them
- Lead our project managers to establish the planning and execution of customer engagements including budgetary needs, resources, and responsibilities
- Mitigate delivery risks and issues
- Partner with the sales team for key customer opportunities for new customers
- Medical Insurance for you and eligible dependents
- 401k plan with company matches up to 4% and immediate vesting
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid 20 days + US holidays
Interested in a career at Triumph Tech?