Triumph Tech is an Advanced Tier Amazon Web Services Partner. We are focused on helping customers leverage the capabilities of the AWS cloud in order to achieve Operational Excellence, Security, Reliability, Performance, and Total Cost Optimization.
The role of cloud computing has changed the shape of business and as an Advanced Partner of AWS, Triumph is at the forefront of helping customers take advantage of its agility, scalability, and availability. The Customer Solutions Architect plays a pivotal role in guiding our customers through their business-critical opportunities and paving the way toward a solution. During the process of discovery and scoping, a Customer Solutions Architect works closely as a trusted advisor with top-level business stakeholders to create proposals and statements of work to meet our customer’s needs. In addition, the Customer Solutions Architect supports handoff efforts with our service delivery teams. We have a passion for keeping our heads in the clouds so our customers don’t have to. If you share that passion along with a great passion for AWS, we’d love to speak with you!
- 5+ years of experience architecting, implementing, and operating environments on AWS
- 10+ years of experience with application, database, data/analytics, and/or infrastructure
- Experience working directly with key business stakeholders to achieve technology-based solutions and outcomes
- Understand business requirements and derive specific technology recommendations
- Advise business stakeholders around AWS best practices, migrations, cloud cost management, cloud security principles and services, and high availability
- Ability to assess and align business and technical strategy with customer needs
- Superb oral and written presentation skills with the ability to communicate accordingly to both technical SMEs and executive leadership
- Solid understanding of designing cloud-native environments according to AWS’s Well-Architected Framework
- Ability to travel up to 25% (conditions permitting)
- Engage with customers to understand their business needs and lead technical architecture and design sessions
- Create proposals and statements with a level of effort that encompass customer requirements and create guardrails to enable successful project outcomes
- Promote the Triumph brand with AWS and associated technology partners
- Provide support to peers and other Triumph team members
- Create architecture diagrams and reference documentation for presales and incipient delivery, as needed
- Establish and evangelize AWS as a cloud of choice through webinars, blogs, speaking engagements, and customer presentations
- Become established as a trusted advisor for pre-sales customer engagement
- Conduct knowledge transfer to the delivery team during the sales-to-delivery hand-off.
- Experience with previous pre-sales or internally facing strategic roles
- Experience with designing and deploying complex and highly-available environment platforms across a wide variety of disciplines
• Medical Insurance for you and eligible dependents
• 401k plan with company matches up to 4% and immediate vesting
• Dental and Vision insurance
• Paid 20 days + US holidays
Interested in a career at Triumph Tech?